Re: Lexical syntax for boxes

Alex Shinn scripsit:

> I think it's good to have read syntax for most objects, but would
> prefer to handle this more generally, e.g.  SRFI-10/108.

SRFI 10 by itself is okay, but its suggested `define-reader-ctor`
mechanism suffers from phasing problems, as it is a run-time control
of a compile-time phenomenon.  SRFI 108 doesn't have that problem;
the only thing against it for the large language is that it's too new.
Still, three years from now (Ghu help us) that may not seem so important
an issue.

--
You let them out again, Old Man Willow!                 John Cowan
What you be a-thinking of?  You should not be waking!   cowan@xxxxxxxx