Boxes: halfway through the comment period and no comments

Can I assume that means everyone on this list is entirely happy with
them exactly as written?  Ghu knows, boxes are simple, which is why
I picked them as the first R7RS-large effort.  But a little feedback
wouldn't hurt either.

--
John Cowan    cowan@xxxxxxxx    http://ccil.org/~cowan
This great college [Trinity], of this ancient university [Cambridge],