Boxes: halfway through the comment period and no comments

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 111 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 111 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Can I assume that means everyone on this list is entirely happy with
them exactly as written?  Ghu knows, boxes are simple, which is why
I picked them as the first R7RS-large effort.  But a little feedback
wouldn't hurt either.

--
John Cowan    cowan@xxxxxxxx    http://ccil.org/~cowan
This great college [Trinity], of this ancient university [Cambridge],