Re: thread-safe interfaces

Jim> If I'm reading the proposal right, the interface does not support this
Jim> notion of "threads".

Jim> If doing so simply isn't interesting to the SRFI-50 authors, I can
Jim> understand that; [...]

Before I actually state opinions or conclusions on this issue (which
will probably have to wait until 2004), let me say that this certainly
is interesting (at least to me); it was just beyond (at least my)
experience and ability to try to design something that fits with OS
multithreading.

So any discussion on this is welcome!

--
Cheers =8-} Mike