Re: thread-safe interfaces

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 50 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 50 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Jim> If I'm reading the proposal right, the interface does not support this
Jim> notion of "threads".

Jim> If doing so simply isn't interesting to the SRFI-50 authors, I can
Jim> understand that; [...]

Before I actually state opinions or conclusions on this issue (which
will probably have to wait until 2004), let me say that this certainly
is interesting (at least to me); it was just beyond (at least my)
experience and ability to try to design something that fits with OS
multithreading.

So any discussion on this is welcome!

--
Cheers =8-} Mike