Re: Testing the reference implementation

Just for the record, I put the program, which simply cycles through a set of complex values and the four arithmetic operations +, -, *, /, at

http://www.math.purdue.edu/~lucier/scheme/srfi-77/complex-test.scm

and the results from Gambit at

http://www.math.purdue.edu/~lucier/scheme/srfi-77/results-gambit.gz

Perhaps someone can tell me why I'm getting results that I consider to be nonsense from the "will" implementation in scheme-48. (Of course, one way to do this is to show that my expectations are nonsense, if that is what's really happening here ...)

Brad