Re: floating point and other comments

On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 06:13:27PM +0100, Ken Dickey wrote:

> I will be happy to work with you on an "advanced format" spec which
> includes this if you would like.

OK, but my personal format just took a turn for the weird and there
are some issues I want to work out first.  And if we ever want to get
"complete CL format" we'll need a circular-write SRFI and a
pretty-print SRFI.

One minor question, what case does ~x use for hexstrings?  R5RS
doesn't specify this for number->string.  An interesting extension
some schemes use is to use the case of the x (i.e. distinguish between
~x and ~X).

Also, the spec says it is an error to pass fewer arguments than
needed, but is it ok to pass more arguments?

--
Alex