Re: SRFI-47 -- types and declarations.

>>>>> "Felix" == Felix Winkelmann <felix@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Felix> Well, the "implementation" list is also not very up-to-date.

Sure, we rely on the authors or others to tell us about supported SRFIs.

Felix> So far PLT, Kawa, Guile, Chicken, Stklos and Gauche support SRFI-4,
Felix> as will Gambit 4.0. That's quite a lot, IMHO.

I'll note that Gambit 4.0 hasn't been out for quite a while, and that
PLT doesn't support the aspect of SRFI 4 we're talking about (read
syntax).

--
Cheers =8-} Mike