Re: SRFI-47 -- types and declarations.

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 47 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 47 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Am Thu, 18 Dec 2003 15:49:09 +0100 hat Michael Sperber <sperber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> geschrieben:

"Felix" == Felix Winkelmann <felix@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Felix> Well, the "implementation" list is also not very up-to-date.

Sure, we rely on the authors or others to tell us about supported SRFIs.

Felix> So far PLT, Kawa, Guile, Chicken, Stklos and Gauche support SRFI-4,
Felix> as will Gambit 4.0. That's quite a lot, IMHO.

I'll note that Gambit 4.0 hasn't been out for quite a while, and that
PLT doesn't support the aspect of SRFI 4 we're talking about (read
syntax).

Oops, Gambit 3.0 already has support for it:

http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~gambit/doc/gambit-c_toc.html#TOC25

So, this is one of the more widely suported SRFI's, after all!

cheers,
felix