Re: SRFI-47 -- types and declarations.

Am Thu, 18 Dec 2003 15:49:09 +0100 hat Michael Sperber <sperber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> geschrieben:

"Felix" == Felix Winkelmann <felix@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Felix> Well, the "implementation" list is also not very up-to-date.

Sure, we rely on the authors or others to tell us about supported SRFIs.

Felix> So far PLT, Kawa, Guile, Chicken, Stklos and Gauche support SRFI-4,
Felix> as will Gambit 4.0. That's quite a lot, IMHO.

I'll note that Gambit 4.0 hasn't been out for quite a while, and that
PLT doesn't support the aspect of SRFI 4 we're talking about (read
syntax).

Oops, Gambit 3.0 already has support for it:

http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~gambit/doc/gambit-c_toc.html#TOC25

So, this is one of the more widely suported SRFI's, after all!

cheers,
felix