Re: Please rename TRY to something else

  From: "Manual Serrano" <Manuel.Serrano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  I will have a look at the specification but first of all, let me ask you
  a favor. Bigloo is already using TRY. It is already a special form for
  Bigloo. Please give me a chance to implement SRFi-34 by renaming this form.

The Bigloo form takes two arguments and SRFI-34's takes three, so
there should be no technical problem with implementing both.  It
would be a bit ugly.

Can you suggest another name?  TRY seems the natural one.

                                      -Richard