Re: one last issue - non-capturing

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 115 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 115 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Alex Shinn scripsit:

> Currently we don't define any utility procedures
> for manipulating SREs, and its use is analogous
> to e.g. w/nocase, for which the same argument
> holds, so for consistency the syntax made more
> sense.

SREs are just lists, so they are easy to manipulate.  But I agree that
w/nocapture is a Good Thing, because it allows you to incorporate
someone else's SRE without their capturing groups screwing up yours.

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan@xxxxxxxx
"After all, would you consider a man without honor wealthy, even if his