Re: one last issue - non-capturing

Alex Shinn scripsit:

> Currently we don't define any utility procedures
> for manipulating SREs, and its use is analogous
> to e.g. w/nocase, for which the same argument
> holds, so for consistency the syntax made more
> sense.

SREs are just lists, so they are easy to manipulate.  But I agree that
w/nocapture is a Good Thing, because it allows you to incorporate
someone else's SRE without their capturing groups screwing up yours.

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan@xxxxxxxx
"After all, would you consider a man without honor wealthy, even if his