Re: revised w/nocase text, considering titlecase and cased

Alex Shinn scripsit:

> Note that both (w/nocase upper) and (w/nocase lower)
> are effectively ways to access the Unicode "cased"
> property (L&),

I don't think so, no, unless I misunderstand how "w/nocase" works.
Having case is not synonymous with being part of a casing pair: there
are lower case letters like ẗ (t with diaeresis) that have no upper
case equivalents, and the mathematical letters at U+1D400 et seqq. have
case but don't form casing pairs.

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan@xxxxxxxx
        Is it not written, "That which is written, is written"?