Re: OT: Formatting Lisp code from the command line

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 110 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 110 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Mark H Weaver scripsit:

> That doesn't mean that we should throw away the nice vertical-stack
> formatting that most Schemers are accustomed to.

What I meant is that the absolute number of spaces makes no difference
to a t-expression processor, only whether it is more, less, or the same
as the previous line.  And the "Emacs FTW!" argument doesn't necessarily
apply here, because there are no established conventions for t-expression
indentation yet.

--
Take two turkeys, one goose, four               John Cowan
cabbages, but no duck, and mix them             http://www.ccil.org/~cowan