What to do with SRFI 103: Library Files?

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 103 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 103 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

I think SRFI 103: Library Files should be finalized or withdrawn.  The
latest revision, 2010/05/24, is significantly refined and shorter
compared to the previous revisions.  It's at a state I'm content
with.  I'd like to ask people who are interested in it to tell me (at
its mailing list or email me) if you think it should be either
finalized or withdrawn.  In any case, I'm not able to spend time on it
anymore (I no longer have my own computer and my life is on a new
path).

Best.