Re: What to do with SRFI 103: Library Files?

Derick,

Before this is put to bed, I wonder if a rationale should be given for
why, in the end, there's no encoding for identifiers that don't map
cleanly to file names.

Also, it appears there are messages missing from the mail archive.  From
what I see on the date index, the last note before your most recent one on
the archive is dated March 8, but I have copies of 10 or so that were sent
after that.  If I look at the thread index, there appear to be others
missing as well (marked "possible follow ups" and "not available").  Is
there some way to restore the missing notes?

Kent