Re: Sockets Layer Counter Proposal

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 106 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 106 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 03:01:51 -0400, ktakashi <ktakashi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 >    (call-with-socket domain type protocol thunk)

Does THUNK accept a socket or not? I'm not sure if only these arguments can make proper socket or do users need to bind, connect bla, themselves?

Ah, sorry, yes, I should have written "proc" instead of "thunk" as it does accept the socket. I would expect them to bind, connect or do whatever else they wanted to do inside the call, and not through the CREATE-SOCKET call.

--
Aaron W. Hsu | arcfide@xxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.sacrideo.us
Programming is just another word for the Lost Art of Thinking.