Sockets Layer Counter Proposal

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 106 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 106 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

I appreciate the effort undertaken here. However, I would like the author of this SRFI to consider the BSD Sockets interface that I have written located here:

http://www.sacrideo.us/v5/proj/chez-sockets/

I believe that the two interfaces share a number of things in common. However, I believe that the interface I have designed, which is largely portable among implementations, is likely to scale better, while remaining simple at its core.

--
Aaron W. Hsu | arcfide@xxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.sacrideo.us
Programming is just another word for the Lost Art of Thinking.