Re: Newbie and some questions

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 04:03:59AM -0800, Noel Welsh wrote:
> You're not the only one:

Yeah, unfortunately, I didn't find scheme unit until I was pretty much
done with what I had written. I had looked around for a scheme testing
infrastructure, but I guess I was unlucky on what I had typed into google.
I had found it serendipitously when I was looking to see if someone had
written a 'units'-like program in scheme. :)

> Let's collaborate.

Do you want to do it on this list, or privately?

-pete