Re: Suggestion: include test suite in SRFI

Test suites evolve over time, especially as unforseen behaviors occur
that need to be included or excluded.  These changes will occur after
the SRFI has been adopted.  We currently shut down a SRFIs mailing
list once it has been adopted.  Should we re-open the mailing list to
discuss modifications to the test suite?  Who gets to decide on
changes to the test suite at that point?  (Disputed changes will often
point to deeper semantic disagreements.)

'shriram