Re: indirect-export in macro

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 83 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 83 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

 Matthew Flatt wrote:

 > Oh, that's right. You need
 >
 >  (indirect-export (M quotient+remainder))
 >
 > for some locally defined macro M. (Or am I missing something else, too?)

 Ah, that too, but I meant that

 requires the <impexp-form>s to precede the macro definitions.  Would the
 example work if I put the macro after, like this?  It is not clear
 to me from the spec:

 (library "let-div" "scheme://r6rs"

    (make-export)

    (define-syntax make-export
            (syntax-rules ()
              ((_)
              (indirect-export (quotient+remainder)))))

    (define (quotient+remainder n d) ....)

  Regards
  Andre