Re: Questions, loose ends, misprints, etc.

 Thank you for the detailed reply.

 > At Thu, 1 Dec 2005 10:00:30 -0500 (EST), Andre van Tonder wrote:

 > > - Can I export an unbound identifier?  For example, can I export
 > >   literals (such as ELSE, UNQUOTE, etc.), or does this not even make
 > >   sense.
 >
 > This doesn't make sense to me, at least. What would it mean?

 I guess what I had in mind was defining COND in one library and
 using it in another.  If you used something like free-identifier=?
 to test for ELSE in the defining library, this might not work unless
 you also exported ELSE to the client library.

 But maybe you have a different predicate in mind to test for
 literals.

 Regards
 Andre