[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
A new draft of the SRFI is on the web page.
Changes in this draft:
* Removed here strings.
* Added `char-foldcase' and `string-foldcase', and redefined the
case-insensitive operations in terms of these.
* Added `string-upcase', `string-downcase', and `string-titlecase'.
* Changed the definition of `char-lower-case?' and `char-upper-case?' to
better match Unicode instead of SRFI-14.
* Removed `char-symbolic?', `char-punctuation?', `char-graphic?',
`char-blank?', and `char-iso-control?'.
* Removed \' and \? string/symbol escapes.
* Added examples for character and string operations.
* Expanded rationale.
Probably I should have dropped #\newline in this draft, but it's still
Thanks for all of the feedback so far. I know that this draft doesn't
address everyone's concerns and opinions, but the discussion has been