Titlecase

I made this point before, but it was in the midst of something else,
so I'll repeat it here with its own Subject: header.

I think this SRFI should have char-titlecase and string-titlecase
functions.  The former maps a lowercase or uppercase character into
its titlecase equivalent, and leaves all other characters alone.
The latter titlecases its first character and lowercases all the rest;
it's trivial to define string-titlecase given char-titlecase, but it's
IMHO worth having for symmetry.

--
Not to perambulate                 John Cowan <jcowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    the corridors                  http://www.reutershealth.com