Re: Revision of SRFI 66 available

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 66 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 66 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Michael Sperber wrote:
... at the usual place:

My main reservation at this point is u8vector-compare: I would have
expected lexicographic order rather than length being the primary
criterium. I do see that this is also what SRFI-67 specifies, and
consistency is important.  Unfortunately, I think SRFI-67 is broken
in this respect, since SRFI-67 defines different comparisons for
lists and vectors.  I'll comment on that there.
--
	--Per Bothner