Revision of SRFI 66 available

A revision of SRFI 66 is available at the usual place:

http://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-66/

It fixes a few typos and adds several procedures, BYTE-VECTOR=?,
BYTE-VECTOR-COPY! and BYTE-VECTOR-COPY, all distilled from the
comments on the mailing list.  (Many thanks for those comments!)

I haven't done anything yet wrt. the naming issue---that's still
pending.  I'd like to hold a little poll.  For that, it'd be helpful
if the camp in favor of "u8vector" could suggest names for what's
currently READ-BYTE, READ-BYTES, and READ-BYTES-N in SRFI 68.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike