If you like "u8vector" ...

... it'd be really nice if you could respond to:

Moiself> I haven't done anything yet wrt. the naming issue---that's still
Moiself> pending.  I'd like to hold a little poll.  For that, it'd be helpful
Moiself> if the camp in favor of "u8vector" could suggest names for what's
Moiself> currently READ-BYTE, READ-BYTES, and READ-BYTES-N in SRFI 68.

... so I can do that poll.

If nobody's sufficiently interested, I'll just stick with "byte."

--
Cheers =8-} Mike