If you like "u8vector" ...

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 66 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 66 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

... it'd be really nice if you could respond to:

Moiself> I haven't done anything yet wrt. the naming issue---that's still
Moiself> pending.  I'd like to hold a little poll.  For that, it'd be helpful
Moiself> if the camp in favor of "u8vector" could suggest names for what's
Moiself> currently READ-BYTE, READ-BYTES, and READ-BYTES-N in SRFI 68.

... so I can do that poll.

If nobody's sufficiently interested, I'll just stick with "byte."

--
Cheers =8-} Mike