Re: Fundamental design flaws

scgmille@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> No we don't.  Taylor can attest to that.  That was a bug in the
> implementation at the time, it wasn't a problem previous to that
> version, and isn't a problem now.

How do the generic procedures know whether '((a . 1) (b . 2)) is a list
or an alist? If it's based on content, you have isomorphism issues to
resolve. If you're now using something like a record type for alists,
then you're not really handling primitive alists.
--
Bradd W. Szonye
http://www.szonye.com/bradd