Re: Fundamental design flaws

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 44 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 44 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

scgmille@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Just because SRFI-44 doesn't specify a set, and doesn't specify
> extensibility doesn't mean that a set cannot be created.

Sorry, but that's *exactly* what it means. With no specification and no
extension mechanism, you cannot make one. That's why we keep telling you
that those things are essential.
--
Bradd W. Szonye
http://www.szonye.com/bradd