Re: Reasons for withdrawal

scgmille@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
In an attempt to break this circular flame war, please state your ... It is imperative that those of you who are now on the list lurking weigh ...

Although I am quite interested in a Collections SRFI, I long ago lost track/interest in the discussion of its design, which I is why I have reverted to lurking.

As for whether to withdraw or not, you should do as you like. If you don't withdraw SRFI-44 then it is obviously going to be rejected for the reasons already detailed repeatedly in this thread (I have no personal involvement in/knowledge of the SRFI process at all - this is simply my conclusion from the discussion). At that point you can either resolve the issues and resubmit or give up and leave this effort to someone else.

Jim