Re: Reasons for withdrawal

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 44 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 44 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

scgmille@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
In an attempt to break this circular flame war, please state your ... It is imperative that those of you who are now on the list lurking weigh ...

Although I am quite interested in a Collections SRFI, I long ago lost track/interest in the discussion of its design, which I is why I have reverted to lurking.

As for whether to withdraw or not, you should do as you like. If you don't withdraw SRFI-44 then it is obviously going to be rejected for the reasons already detailed repeatedly in this thread (I have no personal involvement in/knowledge of the SRFI process at all - this is simply my conclusion from the discussion). At that point you can either resolve the issues and resubmit or give up and leave this effort to someone else.

Jim