Reasons for withdrawal

Gentleman.

In an attempt to break this circular flame war, please state your
objections in a point by point matter, citing evidence.  Most arguments
are now too emotional to be valid reasons to withdraw the SRFI.  If you
can successfully argue otherwise with rationales that are objective, I
will consider it.

It is imperative that those of you who are now on the list lurking weigh
in as well.  It may seem that the anti-withdrawals are outnumbered, but
I've spoken to enough people off list to know that in fact there are
about equal numbers on both sides.  Your silence only harms the process
at this point.

	Scott