Re: Awaken, discussion!

On Sunday, July 13, 2003, at 06:55 AM, Sven.Hartrumpf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Thanks for the update. Small note about vector-copy!:
(fend (- vec-len 1)) ; A
((= from fend)) ; B
I think these two lines do not fit together.
I suggest to change to an exclusive definition (stop just before fend (as
substring at others do ->
adjust comments), then line B is correct and in line A "- ... 1" should
be deleted.
Sven

Ah, ok, thanks. It's now in the reference implementation on bloodandcoffee.net, and soon to be on srfi.schemers.org (I finally figured out the CVS problem).

By the way, send to the mailing list, not to me directly.