Re: Yo, whassup?

Per Bothner <per@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> It's unfortunate that srfi-25 is incompatible with
> SLIB.  Both include array-set! and make-array functions,
> but they are incompatible - i.e. there are argument lists
> that are valid for both apis, but give different results.
>
> This is bad.

But only slightly. For myself, I primarily use SLIB for cut-and-paste
reuse, it is my library of last resort. I don't like the burden of its
module system and I frequently find that it implements
almost-but-not-quite the functionality I need.

Anyway, I'm not going to go off slagging what is still a good body of
software (because I *do* use a fair few bits of it in various
projects), but I just can't see compatibility with SLIB as being an
issue.

Go final.

david rush
--
Research is what I am doing when I don't know what I am doing."
	-- Wernher von Braun