Re: continuations and threads

>>>>> "Matthias" == Matthias Felleisen <matthias@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Matthias> Marc, my gut feeling is that exceptions and threads would
Matthias> take you far.

Sorry Matthias for being flippant, but in my mind, that's tantamount
to saying that a Turing machine would take you far.  I actually have
at least one application (PGG) which is really dependent upon CALL/CC,
but beside that, I often just plain *want* to use CALL/CC even when I
could, in principle, with some more thought, use something else.

Anyway, this discussion really belongs some other place.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike