LAST CALL for SRFI-110. Deadline 2013-09-07

If you have any last proposals about SRFI-110,
please post them NOW on the srfi-110 mailing list,
or forever hold your peace.  I intend to declare
SRFI-110 complete on September 7, 2013 unless I hear some
proposal otherwise.

I think SRFI-110 is done:
* We've responded to every comment I know of, including
  supporting #;+whitespace and simplifying examples.
* The SRFI-110 text passes the W3C validators for HTML and CSS.
* The Scheme reference implementation passes over 500 tests.
* My goal has been to have a notation that works for both
  Scheme and Common Lisp, and there are implementations for both.

My sincere thanks to everyone who has participated.

--- David A. Wheeler