Reminder: LAST CALL for SRFI-110. Deadline 2013-09-07

A reminder: If you have additional (constructive) comments on SRFI-110,
please post them NOW.  I intend to finish this SRFI once 2013-09-07 passes.

Below is is the 2013-09-02 posting that you should have already seen.

Again, thanks for everyone's time.

--- David A. Wheeler