Re: First impressions of the specification

I suppose at the very least we can say something like "if a scheme
system supports both SRFI-110 and the syntax-case related #`, #', #,,
and #,@ reader syntaxes, then the reader SHOULD treat those syntaxes
as abbreviations in the same manner as ` ' , and ,@".