Re: First impressions of the specification

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 110 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 110 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Alan Manuel Gloria scripsit:

> I suppose at the very least we can say something like "if a scheme
> system supports both SRFI-110 and the syntax-case related #`, #', #,,
> and #,@ reader syntaxes, then the reader SHOULD treat those syntaxes
> as abbreviations in the same manner as ` ' , and ,@".

Sounds right to me.

--
John Cowan    cowan@xxxxxxxx    http://ccil.org/~cowan
Half the lies they tell about me are true.