how useful are collecting lists?

Hello,

I'm very interested in sweet-expressions - thank you! I'm already sold on curly-infix, neoteric, indentation, and SUBLIST. I'd like to ask about collecting lists.

Collecting lists seem to have small importance in the SRFI, and it's not obvious that they are warranted given the rational in the SRFI. Also they are unused in both example programs (sweeten and letterfall).

Given this, I don't understand their inclusion in the SRFI. What am I missing?

Thanks,
Dave