[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
how useful are collecting lists?
This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 110 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 110 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.
- To: srfi-110 <srfi-110@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: how useful are collecting lists?
- From: David Vanderson <david.vanderson@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 21:25:57 -0700
- Delivered-to: srfi-110@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=gFaXCVRJBHCVUie0UAms0RMasClJqP/Vkcf+8jFYl7E=; b=HV6SQDJQX3/tD3HsTweDcTmdqwQUFkw9Gb7VWJxwXq4X6gSuTKKb+48fyFa2W/EQmh 0j22duPQeX9X2I8/k1wem3OcBw67LfJt5teUe6vbQOpxmqCRaWYpQQYKPsx+O9w/ajWD Aa61mbowUV2p5yMzZV+Al45gIVd+dYTSvSqLnkWIOEIWmselDIieZiVaKPPbHz1Hmnjq kRUvTm/bTlLIMLhTPLyznOuljt44Awe3C2KfXD8DJ44YV7axApWzFwhxA+QG8K32ud5I g8zd/e8J/T4UCIrpkY7ouHaGZnzqorKMWqnLmhbPLdYCtcUXRAY3Y47grcJzQbabku6f ZtjA==
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130221 Thunderbird/17.0.3
I'm very interested in sweet-expressions - thank you! I'm already sold
on curly-infix, neoteric, indentation, and SUBLIST. I'd like to ask
about collecting lists.
Collecting lists seem to have small importance in the SRFI, and it's not
obvious that they are warranted given the rational in the SRFI. Also
they are unused in both example programs (sweeten and letterfall).
Given this, I don't understand their inclusion in the SRFI. What am I