Re: why not 3 different SRFIs

Lars Hansen wrote:
>You're right, and I had some doubts about this myself.  I will consider
>splitting the SRFI up.

I think this would be a very good idea.  People already use other
variants of both LET-VALUES and FLUID-LET (I don't know about
CASE-LAMBDA).  We could get SRFIs that were just combinations of
versions from previous SRFIs.  SRFI-X might have the LET-VALUES
from SRFI-A, the FLUID-LET from SRFI-B, and the CASE-LAMBDA from
SRFI-C.
                                     -Richard Kelsey