Re: Sockets Layer Counter Proposal

I think it is worth dropping strict correspondence to the POSIX names and just providing a consistent naming convention that maps the shared structure to more reasonable names in Scheme. If someone wants to know how to get the equivalent constant, then they can look it up in a table.

So, SOCK_STREAM â socket-domain/stream, for example.