Keeping the version in filenames

Hello Schemers,

I'm wondering what my workflow will look like if I want to write
libraries that work with SRFI-103. Since I have versions in all my
library forms, it seems like I'd have to rename my files whenever I
change a version number. I would need to write a save-hook or it would
get boring pretty fast. I suspect that I'd also need to abandon the
YYYYMMDD part of my version numbers, or I'd end up with quite a lot of
files.

So is the idea that I would be keeping versioned filenames in my bazaar
repository, or would they be renamed to include a version by a package
manager?

Also, SCHEME_LIBRARY_SEARCH_PATHS is rather long. How about SLSPATH?

Regards,

--
GÃran Weinholt <goran@xxxxxxxxxxx>
20             JUSTICE KENNEDY:  That seems odd.  I mean,