Re: SRFI naming

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI discuss from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI discuss contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

sperber@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de (Michael Sperber [Mr.  Preprocessor]) writes:

   You're right, of course.  I seem to remember writing the word "best"
   before the "if", but it seems that never happened.  If you read the
   rest of what I wrote, I never contested usefulness.  There's some
   context you snipped.

i'm glad to hear usefulness is not out of the running, criterion-wise.

maybe now is a good time to voice an observation: i tend to think of the "I"
in SRFI as more befitting the concept of "interface" than "implementation",
although it's certainly a bonus that implementations are provided.  if this
makes any sense, my question would be: what is the interface for each SRFI
name/nickname/handle/hash/blurb?  (if it doesn't make sense, no worries. :-)

thi