Re: Exposing monomorphic predicates/accessors

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 57 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 57 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Thank you, Jorgen. I have in fact been using generic functions (a very simple-minded, 35-line implementation) internally to test these ideas. That should be enough for the reference implementation, but I will indeed have a look at Scheme48.

Cheers
Andre