SRFI-57 update

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 57 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 57 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

I have updated the draft, to appear soon.

Changes done:

  - There are now two reference implementations, one
    based on vectors and the other on closures.

  - The reference implementation has been simplified a lot
    (although it is still complex syntax-rulesery, I know).

  - I have removed the variants label and (label) for the
    field specs as Alex asked, but I have kept immutable
    fields - sorry Alex.

  - changed record-update. to record-update*

  - rearranged order of record and type for the updates.

  - renamed record-extend to record-compose.  Record-compose
    does not require the export type to be a subtype of the
    import types any longer.  See example.

Regards
Andre