Re: Sockets Layer Counter Proposal

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 106 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 106 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

I think it is worth dropping strict correspondence to the POSIX names and just providing a consistent naming convention that maps the shared structure to more reasonable names in Scheme. If someone wants to know how to get the equivalent constant, then they can look it up in a table.

So, SOCK_STREAM â socket-domain/stream, for example.