Re: Please update SRFI-105

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 105 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 105 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Per Bothner scripsit:

> I just glanced at the, but I noticed 4 instances of $bracket-access$.
> Should they be $bracket-apply$ ?

They should.

> I also noticed:
>   The symbol $bracket-apply$ is somewhat more awkward to type
> directly, but this
>   is actually a  good thing; this means it is even more unlikely to be used
>   unintentionally by user code.
>
> By the same argument:  Should nfc be $nfc$ or something longer?

Yes, perhaps $infix-notation$.

--
John Cowan    cowan@xxxxxxxx    http://ccil.org/~cowan
Half the lies they tell about me are true.