Re: testsuite needed

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 93 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 93 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

I agree that a test suite is needed, both for syntax-case and for all of
the macros it defines, like cond, case, etc., and for that matter for the
rest of R6RS.  I have started a test suite for syntax-case, but it
presently depends on Chez Scheme extensions.  At some point I'll migrate
it to use only R6RS features.  In the meantime, contributions are welcome.

Kent Dybvig