Re: testsuite needed

dyb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I have started a test suite for syntax-case, but it
> presently depends on Chez Scheme extensions.  At some point I'll
> migrate it to use only R6RS features.
In the meantime, contributions are welcome.

It is hard to contribute test-cases unless we agree on
what test-cases should look like.  My hope with SRFI 64
was to provide a shared and convenient (easy to write, read,
and execute) "vocabulary" for test cases.  It is also powerful
enough to write a test suite for itself, and to handle things
like "expected failures" (for an unimplemented feature or a
bug that won't be fixed immediately).  It is portable (I believe),
and does not require a module system.
--
	--Per Bothner