Re: means to disable tests

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 78 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 78 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Sebastian Egner wrote:
>> A related question is how SRFI-78 works in the context of a forthcoming
>> standard module system.  I think most of the design work for a unit
>> testing framework is in addressing practical usage questions like these.
>
> I tell you when the forthcoming standard module system
> did actually come forth as a standard... (and I hope it does).

For what it's worth, the R6RS authors have submitted a module system
proposal.  It should appear shortly as a SRFI draft (in a week or two).

David