[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Miscellaneous loose ends
- What is the scope of the bindings of the accessors? Can I write
(define-type point (previous)
(fields (x (point-x)) (point-x previous))
(y (point-y)) (point-y previous))))
- Same question for the constructor and predicate.
- What is the scope of the binding of the type itself? Can I write
(define-type foo ()
(fields (x mutable) (......(type-descriptor foo).......)))
- Can I use (parent <parent name> ...) in the syntactic layer to extend
a record type that has been defined procedurally?
Again, if so, would seem to imply that <record name>s are implicitly
quoted symbols, which brings up the question of how they are bound
in e.g. local define-type's.
- Related to previous: Do <record name>s belong to a separate namespace
from ordinary identifiers?
- Does TYPE-DESCRIPTOR need to be syntax, or can it be a procedure?