Question marks on comparisons

Since this is a R-SIX-RS proposal, I'd like to suggest we finally drop the needless `?' at the end of the comparison procedure names.

Let me quote Marc Feeley, one of the co-authors of this SRFI, speaking on this topic in another context:

"[I]f you can convince the RnRS authors to drop the ? on string=?, etc (but not on pair? etc) I'm 100% behind you [...]."

Also, I'd like to point out there is some precedent in Scheme for Unicode string comparison as currently defined in this SRFI, namely SRFI 13 (modulo question marks).

David