Wrapping up SRFI-70

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 70 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 70 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Its time to wrap up SRFI-70.

As with my other SRFIs, the Issues section generates no discussion,
even though it has the issues I consider unsettled.

Given the vagueness of the term "flonum", the section 6.2.3 paragraphs
giving requirements for systems with flonums are not dangerous in
terms of preventing interesting implementations; and SRFI-70 doesn't
change them.  It would be nice to improve it; but converting exact to
inexact is a thorny problem.